Sunday 23 December 2012

Burberry S/S '13

Jumper: New Look, Skirt: Miss Selfridge, Watch: Casio, Boots: Topshop

Okay so I know I am insanely late posting an outfit all the way back from the S/S '13 Shows, but what can I say I didn't even start this blog during Fashion Week! I was going through images on my desktop, (desperately trying to find ANY decent quality photos to post...I really should get my own camera, like. now.) And well I found these from the Burberry Prorsum S/S '13 Show which I was so fortunate enough to attend, (my first and only fashion show ever!) and well lets say this outfit was decided through sheer panic, I decided to go with a look that was simple and hard to get wrong. Comfy grey jumper, midi bodycon skirt and added Topshop boots for some much needed height! I can't wait for the next Fashion Week, now that I am in this game baby I shall be pestering those PR agencies like there's no tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment