Sunday 2 December 2012

Denim on Denim

Jeans: Vintage, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Dr. Martens, Jacket: Vintage

Hello everyone! Finally have another outfit post, me and my friend Leanne (who will be in the next post) went out Friday afternoon to a forest near her house in East, and snapped up some images! Neither of us are professionals so some have wrong composition and framing (so Sam says!) but I'm happy to keep practising my photography skills and hoping to keep improving! As I mentioned previously, I was going to try denim on denim and so here is the result! Because they're different shades, I think this look works, and its simple which I really like...but really what is going on with my pose in the first photo? Look like I could run for president or something hehe.

4 comments:

  1. I think the photos are great! and that gold necklace is so beautiful.

    instagram: @anfandhcogirl_us
    http://anfnewsnow.blogspot.com/search/label/An%20ANF%20and%20Hollister%20Girl%20in%20America

    ReplyDelete