Saturday 22 December 2012

Graze

Who has heard of Graze? You haven't? Well you should most defiantly get googling! I was given a free welcome box with ASOS Magazine, and I had to get two extra boxes after, they're THAT yummy. You can rate which products are your favourite, cancel ones you never want on the website and they send it straight away...costing only £3.89! The great thing is the snacks are tasty but also healthy and full of delicious goodness! I'd highly recommend giving it a go if you're prone to overindulging on sweets and chocolates at an office job...(believe me I know!) Today I had an early Christmas dinner with the boyfriend, it was so so delicious! We also swapped presents and I can't WAIT to show you guys, the boy did well hehe. No outfit posts till after Christmas sadly, the camera is staying with him during the holidays (boo hoo) I will make up for it munchkins...don't give up on me!


2 comments:

  1. their pure fruit mixes are to die for!

    http://sequinremedy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg they really are...merry christamsss <3

      Delete