Tuesday 4 December 2012

Pure and Simple

Jumper: Barbour, Scarf: Vintage, Jeans: Topshop, Boots: Topshop, Quilted Bag: Mango

What cold weather it was today, I might have been wishful thinking wearing just a jumper, although I had two layers on underneath! I met a friend for lunch at St. Paul's and he took a few pictures, the first photo is the only one that had all of me in frame (I'm not just vain using pictures of my face haha!) But he is practising *wink, wink* I'm wearing an old jumper from Barbour, and I really love it. It keeps me so warm, and every time I wear it I feel super cosy. I paired it with my trusty acid wash skinny jeans from Topshop, its great because it ACTUALLY fits me length wise, I don't even have to roll it up! And this patterned scarf borrowed from my mum, who borrowed it from her mum and so on...So it has a lot of history, and I just like how it goes really nicely with the cream jumper. Oh and excuse the cheesy 'Pure and Simple' I swear its not inspired by the awful Hearsay song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment