Saturday 29 December 2012

Where is My White Winter?

Jumper, Necklace and Shoes: New Look, Jeans: Miss Selfridge

So I was going to call this post 'Winter Whites' but then I realised how many bloggers I've seen with that kinda title in the past week, so I called it 'Where is My White Winter?' because, well its Winter and there is no snow in London! Just lots and lots of rain and wind. I had some good luck in this years sales, usually I really dislike the massive crowds, rude elbows shoving me, tacky items that are on sale for a reason etc...but I stuck it out and found this beautiful fluffy white jumper in New Look, I've been looking for something like this for a while so was delighted when I saw it! Also the gem, gold, pearly necklace is just TOO cute, and at £6 how could I not?! The shoes are also from New Look, but from a while back, I teamed it with an all white outfit standing outside the white front door because the wind was so crazy, I was afraid to leave, ha! I can't wait to show you guys bits and bobs from Christmas, hope you got nice things and not just socks!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New year!
    I just found your blog and I absolutely love it so much! Visit my blog :) Big kiss from Portugal

    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lama, OMG you are out of this world stunninggg.

    This outfit is perfection, I especially love the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love whitey! haha what a dreamy white shoot.
    also , for 6 pounds what a steal, love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete