Saturday 8 December 2012

Sporty Stiletto

Top: Topshop, Blazer: Zara, Sweat Pants: Urban Outfitters, 
Socks: American Apparel, Shoes: Zara

Friday morning was a surprising outfit choice for me, I only recently bought these Sparkle & Fade ripped jogging bottoms from an Urban Outfitters sale and at first I wasn't sure...me and sport luxe isn't a usual combo. However, when I tried them they were SO comfy, and I thought I'll play around and see what I can do to make them more 'me'. So I paired them with a grey crop top (yes, I was slightly cold but no pain no gain!) A grey peplum style blazer from Zara, knee socks from American Apparel and finished it off with a pair of pointed stilettos also from Zara. Probably very impractical to have a walk in a forest with heels, but don't worry I bought my trusty worn out converses with me! My lovely friend Mark shot these pictures, and can I say how awesome is his exclusive OBEY hat?! I kept my make up minimal, with just no.7 BB Cream, white eye-liner and a bit of bronzer...shame about my hair I really should start brushing it some time soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment