Thursday 13 December 2012

Textures

Jumper & Dress: Matalan (Don't knock it till you've tried it!), 
Bag: Euroline, Shoes: Dr. Martens

This was so super cosy, the turtle-neck wool jumper kept me really warm whilst the jersey midi dress gave me a nice breeze...which I needed when shopping in Stratford Westfield's. For those of you not from the UK, its East London's biggest shopping mall, and boy is it ram packed! Luckily being small I can just slide and duck along without getting in the way, hehe! The bag was something I found in my sister in laws basement, something they got years ago from one of those catalogue company type things, but it couldn't be more perfect for this season with its burgundy colour, and I love the corduroy detail. This is probably my last outfit post till the new year *sad face*, as I've had to return the camera for Christmas, however I'll hopefully nick someone else's and do a post or two. Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and thinking of the NYE outfits!!!

4 comments:

  1. lovely look my dear!

    http://diarypetite.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! I really love your bag!

    Kisses, Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I love <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    stylesequinsandstripytights.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete