Thursday 20 December 2012

What A Difference A Year Makes

Hat, Top & Jacket: Vintage
Hat: H&M
Mainly my hair growing out, (thank goodness, the outgrown bangs and the awkward not-quite-long, not-quite-bob length is really not bitchin on me haha) I think this year has been the most successful in terms of discovering where my true passions lie, fashion of course, and I was lucky to intern as a Marketing & Communications assistant at Burberry as well as shadow for a week at Boden and Tatler magazine! Also, generally settling in my skin and being more confident in my style choices, though I've always just worn what I've wanted to! (Not sure if that was a good thing sometimes...) How has the year been for you? Any disastrous outfits?! 

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I think everyone looks back on bad fashion moments haha. Here is to a great 2013!


    www.mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com
    xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you sweetie! Haha, yes you're so right! Lets make it another CHIC year ;)

      xx

      Delete